View count: 4614
Directions to Fo Guang University
It takes approximately 3 hours (bus transfers, etc. included) to get from Taoyuan International Airport to Fo Guang University.
From Taoyuan International Airport:
- Take a bus or Taipei Airport MRT to Taipei Main Station (台北車站). The bus company Kuo-Kuang offers this service at an affordable rate.
- Upon arrival in Taipei, go to Taipei Bus Station (台北轉運站).
From Taipei Bus Station (台北轉運站):
- Within Taipei Bus Station, go to the Kamalan (葛瑪蘭) ticketing counter on the 4th floor. Buy a ticket to the Jiaoxi (礁溪) Bus Station. Board the bus on the 4th floor near the ticketing counter
- From 2019 onward, there is the option of direct bus from Taoyuan International Airport to Jiaoxi Bus station (#1661, ubus; click here for more).
- From Jiaoxi Bus station, you can take FGU shuttle bus to Yunshui Building at Fo Guang University.
- Bus #1661 has four stops in Yilan County; make sure you get off at Jiaoxi Bus Station, which should be the first stop after highway.
- ticket counter at Taoyuan International Airport - Terminal 2
Alternative routes to Jiaoxi Bus Station:
- Capital Bus from City Hall Bus Station (MRT City Hall) to Jiaoxi Station.
- Taiwan Railway reaches Jiaoxi (from stations throughout Taiwan) Website: www.railway.gov.tw/tw/
From Jiaoxi Bus Station:
- .Once at Jiaoxi Bus Station, you can wait for FGU shuttle bus that will take you directly onto campus (NT$20). The waiting area for FGU shuttle bus is outside of Hi-Life convenient store where you will see a small sign reading 佛光大學(Fo Guang University).
- Deposit NT$20 (exact change) upon boarding the bus, and get off at 雲水軒(YunShui Building; pinyin, YunShui Xuan).
- FGU shuttle bus
- Jiaoxi Bus Station
The College and Department of Buddhist Studies is situated in Building No. 9 (雲水軒) Yunshui Xuan