View count: 7200

Part time work

Fo Guang University provides many part-time jobs for students. Overseas Chinese students and internatonal students are required to obtain work permit before applying for part-time jobs. 

To apply for work permit, a student must submit her/his electronic copies of student I.D. card, alien residence certificate , passport and  the cover page of bank passbook to the Office of International and Cross-Straits Affairs, FGU . Staffs there will assist the student to obtain work permit.